1 hour ago
What exactly is the Lifehouse?
The Lifehouse is a total chill zone, believe me, it has the most amazing store ZEBRA LIVING, the health inspired yoga studio DAYOGA and the amazing juice bar ABULE. So if this isn’t enough here are 10 straight forward reasons you need to visit The Lifehouse.
· It is amazingly serene, the environment is amazingly peaceful, and with Abule, which offers available Wi-Fi, great food, and books, it makes you feel right at home.
· The DAYOGA studio; I think Nigerians perception of yoga is a tad wrong, so come learn by taking a class from a yoga mastermind Mr. Adegoke and believe me you, your life will never be the same.
· ZEBRRRAAAAA, the most amazing affordable high street label, the only label that I know that brings high fashion to Lagos at such an affordable price.
· Zebra caters to every kind of woman, whether young, old or not sure ;-), there’s definitely a place or an item for you at Zebra.
· Asides from zebra there are so many other amazing labels being stocked in the store, like AIMAS, Zashadu, Fab magazine (not a label but is stocked here) and soon enough onyx and pearl ;-)
· Dance classes; amazing variety of dances being taught here, so come and turn your two left feet, to one right and well one left.
· Late Night Shopppingggg!! The only store in Lagos I know that offers late night shopping on Fridays and Saturdays, so for that quick buy for a wedding the next morning, or a birthday party or what not, COME OVER TO THE LIFEHOUSE!!
· The afro centricity of the lifehouse is enough to want to be here.
· Creative prowess; the environment induces creativity believe me, from the amazing greenery, artistic work and scenery, creativity is definitely encouraged.
· Cause of the amazing people; there’s a whole lot of love in zebra, with the amazing Mr. and Mrs. Adegoke, to Ronke, to Osas, Mabel and well MEEE lol believe me you, you’d enjoy your few minutes spent here at the lifehouse.
So if this isn't enough reason for you to be at the lifehouse, then well, theres no hope for you.
much love, B!